Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2 Page Layout- Arrrr!

Hello guys I have another layout that I created as my project for the week at Designs on Cloud 9. This is a cute boy layout but it can be used for a girl just as easy. All the files I used for this layout are from Designs on Cloud 9. The file used was from Pirates file. This file is free in the month of June when you spend 6.99 or more. This is such a great deal.
 This is the view of both pages. I used Just basic blue paper for the back ground, the wave paper, sand paper, and paper on the photo mats all came from Hobby Lobby I have had this paper for a very long time but I am sure they still have it there lol.
This is the first page it has a spot for a 4x6 photo. I decided not to add ribbon because this layout has a lot going on and I did not want to over due it. I used pop-dots on the may and part of the scope. I used a wave border punch on the water paper and I slipped the boat between two layers of paper to give it the look of being in the water. I also added some islands. I also had some cheap beach stickers that I got at hobby lobby awhile ago so I added the green and brown looking shells to the sand paper.
 This is the second page for this page I was able to get four 4x4 photo mats on the page. I pop-dotted the hook (sorry it came out blurry for some reason) I also pop-dotted the eye patch, I used the same wave border and island as the first page. Now I cut a little seam and slipped the treasure box into it so that it looks like it is in the sand and then I just added the wheel and hat to the other side. The skull on the hat is pop-dotted off.
 This is a close up of the title. For the title I pop-dotted both the hook and the !. You can not see in in the photo that well but I added some black glossy puff paint to the hook to make it look shinny.
 This is just a different angle of the ships mast with the skull and cross bones. I really love this ship. I was so easy to put together and just looks great.
This is a close up of the map. I pop-dotted the while part of the map off to give it a 3-D look.
 A full view of the ship. As you can see it covers the photo just a bit but you can still slip the picture under with no problems.
 Treasure chest close up. I used some gold paper from my local scrapbook store for all the gold inside and at the bottom.
Last picture is just the hat and wheel. The skull and gold part of the wheel have been pop-dotted off.

I really enjoyed putting this together. I hope you have enjoyed looking and remember that this is for sale just email me dlbarney@liberty.edu or message me on my fan page if you are interested.

1 comment: