Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2 Page layout Cute as a Bug

So I am hot at working making things for a customer and I loved this file from Designs on Cloud 9. It is the Cute Bug collection. I think this is perfect for those everyday baby pictures. This is the boy version I have done and I will be doing a girl version as well.
First off I am sorry that these pictures are not better. The sun is crazy here but this is a view of the full layout. For this I used A LOT of pop-dots. All the blue paper is glitter paper that I picked up at my local Joann's and then there is some just basic white paper. For the sides of the paper I used the Short Border 2 file and just in enlarged the border to fit the 12x12 paper. I have to say this file is one of my very favorite files it is versatile and can be used for so many things I have to say this is a must have file for anyone.
 So this is a view of page one I added two 4x6 photo mats and used a cuttlebug embossing folder to get the texture on the mats. I then distressed them with a little bit of Yellow Citrus Cat's Eye Inks. And finished them off with some very simple blue ribbon.
 This is the second page again the little Caterpillar is pop-dotted off the page same with the top part of the beetle and lady bug. It is hard to see in this photo but the bee has some Stickles on the wing and antennas.
 Here is a close up of the title. It was made with a Font that I have on my computer I forgot where I got it from though. I also cut the little bugs with the font file as well. The title was also pop-dotted off to give some added dimension to the page.
Here is a close up of the little caterpillar. I think he is my favorite in this file.
 Here is a little bit closer photo of the bee to show the glitter a little bit better.





Thank you all for your time and I hope you have enjoyed. Please if you are interested in buying this layout email me at dlbarney@liberty.edu or like my Facebook Fan Page and send me a message there. I will have this on Ebay soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment