Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2 Page Layout Just Plane Cute

Today I have another great layout for you. This layout is for a customer and was inspired by the cutest newborn pictures of her grandson in a flight suit. I love this file because again it can be used for many different pictures and can even be used for a girl with just a few tweeks to the papers. All designs on this layout come form Designs on Cloud 9. The file that I used was Plane Cute. I did adjust the size on the file and made it a little larger.
So this is a view of the full page layout. I used basic blue paper for the background and some cute green pokadot paper for the grass and the paper used on the photo mats comes from my local scrapbook store, but I think the paper can also be found in a paper stack just not sure what one it is in.


 This is page one. For this page I used a grass punch and cut the grass for the first layer and added it to the page I then added the plane and then did another layer of grass that was pop-dotted off for 3-D effect. One the plane I pop-dotted the star on the wing as well as added skickes to it and the propeller to. The clouds have also been stickled.

Here is a close up on the title. The word Plane is pop-dotted. I also added Ice White Pearl Pens to the title for the dots. Side note about Pearl Pens you can get them at your local scrapbook store in many different colors. They are super easy to use and add great details to your pages. I find that while they are 5 dollars for a bottle they are cheaper in the long run if you use a lot of pearls. I really love them and they are also somewhat fast to dry.

This is the second page. Again on this page I pop dotted the star and used stickles. I also used the same technique for the grass paper. there is room on this page for a 4x6 and 2 4x4 photos.
Last picture for this layout is a close up of the pilot. I love how he turned out, I added some lashes(mind you i am not that good at it) and also added some tails to the scarf.



I hope you have enjoyed looking and please follow my page for even more layouts and projects. Again if you are interested in buying this page just shoot me a message at dlbarney@liberty.edu or you can reach me on my fanpage. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment