Thursday, June 20, 2013

4th of July 2 page layout

I am trying to stay ahead of the game this year and so today I have for you a great 2 page layout for the 4th of July. I used a few different patterns for this layout but they all came from Designs on Cloud 9.
So this is the full page view. For this file I used All American Kids and the Patriotic Accents for this layout. The All American Kids has more little kids and a few different things but I just wanted the two kids with the flag and rocket. With this layout I did not add much pop-dotting because it was just a simple layout. I used just basic dark blue paper, white and red and then for the red star paper I got that from Hobby Lobby a long time ago.

This is the first page. I pop-dotted the stars off the page and added some Blue Pearl Pen dots to each star. There is also room here for a 4x6 photo. I decided to not add ribbon because I did not want to over due the page.
So here is the second page again i pop-dotted the stars and used the Pearl Pen. I also added Ice White and red Pearl Pen and Gold Stickles to make it look like fire works.(I think it is cute even though it is not what i thought it would look like in my head). On this page there is room for a 4x6 a 4x4 and (2) 3x3 photos.
This is a close up of the little girl. She is pop-dotted off the page. It is hard to see in the photo but she has Gold Stickles on her shoes and bows as well as Red Stickles on the star in her hair and the red strip on her dress as well. I also used red Stickles on the rocket and blue puff pain.
This is the little boy. He is very simple but so cute.
Last is the view of the title. So for the title I used my fonts to make the 4th of July and then I enlarged the rocket the little girl had and added it behind. I then pop-dotted it and added red Stickles, blue puff paint and glitter puff paint that is red, white, blue, and gold.



I hope that you have enjoyed this layout as much as I have in making it. If you are interested in buying this contact me at dlbarney@liberty.edu or on my Facebook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment